New here from Florence, KY. Swapped Forester and stock Forester.

Pam_Cakes

Greetings,

My name is Pamela. I live in Florence KY with my hubby, son, 2 dogs and 2-2007 Forester XT Sports. A little about the Foresters and plans to where they go. My Forester is known as "The Gray Goose" and has a full 2005 STI drivetrain swap, Brembos, SPT/STI pink catalog strut set up, 18x8.5" Enkei wheels and many more mods. A full list of mods can be seen here <-- Click here I have been very blessed to win Top Scoob 025 on Nasioc as well as have a feature in Modified Magazine August 2013. The Goose is a lifetime family member. I also work with Scoobies for Boobies and love the Subaru community!

Brian's (Tuned200) Forester is fairly stock with sti control arms, upgraded sways and endlinks, WRX seats and a few other bits. The plan for his is to lift it and with the help of a couple vendors and support from other Forester owners this will happen sooner or later.

Here are a couple photos of The Goose and its sibling in winter mode.

1 by Pam_Cakes_KY, on Flickr

Normal

Pam_Cakes_4 by Pam_Cakes_KY, on Flickr

Scoobapalooza

Pam_Cakes_4 by Pam_Cakes_KY, on Flickr

And from the summer

Pam's STI Forrester by dkfx photography, on Flickr

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome. Love the photos.

How did you hear about us?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Sweet rides! Glad you could join! :D

Check out the member's journals and feel free to start your own! :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Awesome. Glad you made the leap of faith. :)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Sex on wheels. Wow. Very nice!

Oh and welcome! :D

Grinder34

Track Monkey
I was just down in Lexington earlier this week...that's closish to you i think. Beautiful area!

Anyways, I LOVE your car. I really like the look of that gen foz, and when done up like that it looks mean as hell.

Well done! :bow: