New member, about to pick up my STI

quality_sound

Oddly, there are a lot more STis at Cannon than M3s. There are two other PBP sedans and one hatch! lol To be honest, SWP would have been mymtrue second choice but there were none in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Oklahoma, or Colorado. PBP has absolutely turned about to be a fantastic color and I love it.

We traded her Taco for an X-Terra Pro-4X on Saturday so it's on like Donkey Kong. :-D

Robb

Oh wow ok nevermind then!! Haa. Jeez that is a search for sure and congrats on both the new rides enjoy them and keep us posted on the pics of the progress of them both!

quality_sound

I still don't have anything for the STi, but here's the wife and her X-Terra. Yes, she really is that short. lol

400617_10203221350314036_2080656826_n.jpg

Robb

Very cool! She looks happy that's awesome! Is she going to add lights to the housings on the roof rack? I've seen some really cool LED light bars and Hella kits on some Jeeps around here that would look pretty good on that XTerra!

quality_sound

The lights are in there. Those are just the covers. The Pro-4X has almost no options to add since it comes pretty loaded. In fact, I think leather is the only option and we got that. :D