New member from central PA

madmeridius

Hello, My name is Travis and I just signed up. Im new to the site but not Subies. Ive been working on them for 12 years at a dealer and have personally owned 5 of them. My latest is my first STI. I picked it up a couple weeks ago very clean and bone stock. Since then Ive added a Cobb AP, RSR GT2 catback, and deleted the intake silencer. I have changed the lip to a limited replica and swapped out all the front parking lights and rear plate lights with LEDs for a cleaner look. On the to do list is springs and take it to stage 2. Im very happy with this car and it feels so much stronger and tighter than my old VF-39 WRX.

DSCN0142.jpg

DSCN0138.jpg

DSCN0137.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team. Love your STi. Looks very clean.

What part of PA you from?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome!! Show us under the hood and inside too!

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Welcome. You've had a busy couple of weeks with the car!

What are your plans for it. Are you done modding? Any track time?

madmeridius

Thanks for the welcome. The plans so far are Cobb Stage2 and suspension stuff. I plan on taking it to the dragstrip just to see what it has a time or two but I would like to get into some autocross with it. It will mainly just be a driver though with some tasteful mods. Ive even been thinking about seeing if someone wanted to trade me exhausts, I wanted something quieter like a Cobb or Perrin.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
What exhaust is on it now?

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
Always nice to have another tech head in the group! Please feel free to chime in on any threads, or post up if you have any questions as well. :)

madmeridius

Yeah I feel like Ive been at it forever, its been almost 12 years at the Subaru dealer and a couple more before that at a couple other small shops. I dont really tend to post a whole lot unless I know I can help though so I dont see me having a high post count :)

An update on the car though I have a new map to try out on it from my friends at TurboXS. I cant wait to try it out.

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
It's all good. We don't judge by the size of your post count. :p Quality of quantity any day! hehe. How'd that tune work out for you?