New member here

Drizid

Just posting so I'm not spam..still figuring out my way around here. Thanks for having me. For the record I have 2010 STI hatch and I've basically just started to add to it. I have N1 catback and a cobb. Like I said just started lol.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Welcome! Good to have you here, this is a great community with a lot of good information and assistance available.
Start a member journal and upload some pics.

When you say you have a Cobb, I'm assuming you are referring to the Accessport? That's a good early mod and great
tool.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!

Pics of the ride and what car did you have prior?

Drizid

Yes an access port...my old car was an outback lol. Just received my rotas (deep red) and ran into a problem with spacers...protuninglab screwed me over. Now I can't rock my rotas till mid July...pissed about that. They are getting good milage in the kitchen though lol.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Send us a pic of the color at least. Sucks they screwed you over! :tdown:

Also if youre on an ots map, then your best bet is the cobb. If youre gonna get a protune, you can do the straightpipe depending on supporting mods.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
More pics of the front!!!!

Drizid

So...my spacers and studs came in!!! Now have to see how difficult it is to change front studs...does anyone know if I need spacers for back or just front? 2010 STi hatch..putting 18x9.5 Rotas on her. I read just the front but I want to be sure..

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Sexy! :tup: