New Membership Program Now Active!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
In order to keep the forum running we are restructuring the premium membership benefits and giveaways. We will no longer do monthly giveaways for the time being. We will however have giveaways on special occasions for our paying members.

If you become a premium "Sponsor" member you get a free IGOTASTi.COM Logo T-Shirt & Sticker for your ride.

To see the revised membership chart click below:

Click Here To Upgrade Your Membership

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:bump: Become a premium "Sponsor" member and get a free IGOTASTi.COM logo tee & sticker for your ride. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:Bump: Shirts & Stickers are in and ready to go go go!

Vermont

So...... I need some new clothing and this sounds like a good idea...... you sell jeans as well?

Last edited by a moderator:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
So...... I need some new clothing and this sounds like a good idea...... you sell jeans as well?

Yep and they fit so nice. :tard:

Vermont

Do they come with your name on it again? I won't where anything unless it has JJ stitched on the crotch......

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Do they come with your name on it again? I won't where anything unless it has JJ stitched on the crotch......

Yes they do! LMAO!

The new shirts just have a logo over the chest. If you wanna upgrade let me know. Then you are eligible for Elite STi.

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Yes they do! LMAO!

The new shirts just have a logo over the heart in black. If you wanna upgrade let me know. Then you are eligible for Elite STi.

Logo shirts are in. I will take a picture to let you see them. If you become a Sponsor then you get free t-shirt & sticker.

You can also purchase one for $20 if you like. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Here is the picture of the new IGOTASTi.COM Logo Shirt. You get this free if you become a Sponsor premium member.

attachment.php

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Got more shirts in.

Become a premium member sponsor and get yours free today. :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Buy yourself a premium membership for Christmas. You deserve it. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Buy yourself a premium membership for Christmas. You deserve it. :)

Who wants to buy a membership so I can say Merry Christmas each year on your profile. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I got more IGOTASTi.COM Logo T-Shirts in stock for members that become premium "Sponsor" members. :)

Become a premium member today. It's the best feeling you can have. :rofl:

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Become a premium member for 2012!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:bump: Support a great community.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:bump:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:bump: More t-shirts & stickers in stock!