new to all this speed n' stuff

Cooper

Hello all, I picked up a new '14 Sti Limited in March. Got 13k miles on it already. I recently had front lip spoiler #3 installed along with a full frontal from grillcraft. Took out lip spoiler #1 on the drive home from the dealer and #2 a couple weeks ago. This is my first car and my other vehicle is a lifted jeep, so it has been a tough transition of driving style/habit. It's nice being able to reach the speed limit though!

I honestly don't know a whole lot about cars as I am a gun builder by trade, but I intend to learn as much as possible while I'm here. Off to the car wash for now, but I'll be back with some pictures for later.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!
Cant wait to see pics!!!
Whatre your impressions so far about these cars?
We have a gun thread! Go look for it and chime in please!!! :ty:

Can't for the pics and welcome!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Fixed your pics. Had to many tags in there. :)

Cooper

Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!
Cant wait to see pics!!!
Whatre your impressions so far about these cars?
We have a gun thread! Go look for it and chime in please!!! :ty:

I'm really happy with it, love the launches and getting her sideways on the back roads. Between the car and the puppy I got the same week, it has really helped out my lady capital, ha. If anybody has ever wondered how many girls you can fit in an STi (excluding the trunk, I'm not a creep), the answer is 9.

And I've been looking for a gun thread for a while now and turned up nothing. I did stumble upon the off topics, and my god some of you are funny. I'm glad you're not a bunch of Nazis like the other forums I've been on.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Just search "the gun thread" and it should come up. We sure know how to enjoy ourselves! :lol:

9 midgets? :lol:

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We also might have a gun dealer Sponsor this forum from Ohio.

So exciting. :)