New to the forum from Houston TX

daverawr

Hey guys just thought I'd introduce myself, new owner of a 14 WRB STi Sedan. Well about a month now owning it, love it, hate driving if it's not my car lol. But yeah haven't done any real mods to it yet except a V-Limited bolt on lip. Planning on doing and full exhaust and some other exterior mods such as mud flaps, painting the light housing, and rain guards to name a few.

7u5ura9y.jpg

hy2e5edy.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the family.

Mods are addicting [MENTION=3772]daverawr[/MENTION] :rofl:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!!!!!

More pictures of the ride!!!!!

What cars have you had prior?

daverawr

Previous car was a Lexus rx350 for driving to school etc, this is my first car to call my own. Got it as a graduation present. Very lucky if I do say so my self. Don't know many other 18 y/o that get to drive and own a very beautiful and amazing car.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Previous car was a Lexus rx350 for driving to school etc, this is my first car to call my own. Got it as a graduation present. Very lucky if I do say so my self. Don't know many other 18 y/o that get to drive and own a very beautiful and amazing car.
Hey i got my car at 18 too!!! You have a lot of research to do! Make sure you learn as much as possible before you start modding. There are very important pieces of information to know that are key with these cars. :tup:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

Glad to see that you appreciate it. Respect what it is, Fear what it is capable of, Revel in it's ability, Don't over-estimate it, Don't under-estimate it, Love it and it will love you back.

Welcome and enjoy! :tup:

daverawr

Thanks guys :) giving her a wash this weekend for a cruise to the beach with the Houston Subaru Club, will deff take my dslr and get some pics and post!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Awesome! We are in for a treat then! Make sure you post the best picture in the thread "So you want to see your subie on facebook?" Thread so [MENTION=1]IGOTASTi.COM[/MENTION] can post it!!! :tup:

daverawr

Welcome!

What part of Houston? I spent 6 years down there. Dont miss the summers!

South West side near memorial. And deff wouldn't miss the summers, been raining like hell for the past few days. And now so hot I hate having a aluminum weighted knob right now. Lol and black interior

Grinder34

Track Monkey
South West side near memorial. And deff wouldn't miss the summers, been raining like hell for the past few days. And now so hot I hate having a aluminum weighted knob right now. Lol and black interior

Hah yeah. I was in west/u and then montrose for a bit. My old car came with a faux-chrome shift knob, but to make things worse it had a gigantic sunroof with no real way to block the light. Add that to a black leather interior and getting in was AWFUL. Occasionally i'd leave the sunroof in the tilt position, but then the pop-up storms would kick my ass every now and then, and I'd come back to a soaked interor. Lose-lose down there!