New To THis

Panchosti208

Hi you guys new to this type of thing. I was looking for a website were other people Had the same passion as me. The love and intrest of subarus. I have an 2006 STi its currently not running because of a rod knock but, Its having its organs modified stronger. Hoping some post and members can guide me in the right direction in my build.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the community.

Who's doing your build?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome and enjoy! Check out the member's journals and feel free to start your own! :D

Panchosti208

I am doing my own build for a senior project to graduate. I am doing mostly doing iternal work because im low on money. I have been looking for sponcers and trade for parts. I am doing a buchered crank , eagle rods, and Wiesco pistons with the heads pollished and ported. I live in Idaho so not much people are around here that know or work on subies. I want to get more into working on them to help out more people around her not just for me on having a subie that hs the power nd pride tht come with being a subru owner.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
So will you be doing your own engine work, or do you have a shop around you that you trust?