New with new sti

cAs

Hi, my name is Tony... I was referred to this forum by a fellow Marine, he said this place is way more mature than the other forums... So I'll give it a go. I'm also currently on IWSTI, NASIOC and wrxforums (from when it was 3gwrx.com). I used to own a 2009 WRX hatch a few years ago...

I live in Beaufort, SC and bought a 2015 galaxy blue pearl STI base on April 11 and I'm loving it. Not planning on doing too much with it until my warranty is expired at 70,000 miles. I will, however, do exhaust and some other little things here and there to make it more unique to my liking.

a5ubyvaz.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team.

Who's your friend?

Love your STi. :)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!!

How do you like the new sti over the old wrx?

cAs

Welcome to the team.

Who's your friend?

Love your STi. :)

Don't know his name. I talked to him once at the rifle range and then yesterday when he came up to look at the car... Don't know him like that... Just casual conversations about Subarus.

Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!!

How do you like the new sti over the old wrx?

No question that's this car is better than the last generation. I drove a 2015 wrx before I drove this and that car was so much better than the 2009 in every way as well.

Welcome. Interested to hear what you have to say about the 2015.

I've driven my buddy's 2008 STI and the power delivery in the 2015 is a lot smoother. Interior is much nicer and suspension is a lot more firm.

I really have nothing bad to say about this car right now... I love it! Doesn't even rattle... Lol

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Damn then i would be in heaven going from my car to a 15! :lol:

How many miles at the moment and what do you plan on doing with the car? (Dd, track, autox)

cAs

Oh I'm in car heaven Alin... I got 500 miles on her right now and she's my DD. Probably just gonna add an exhaust for the first few years... Unless the mod bug infects me, lol