Newbie from OH

JakeWithTheSTI

Hey everyone! Just picked myself up a 2012 wrb sti sedan a few weeks ago! I must say I now know what all the hype was about these, and I'm loving it! I came from an 08 speed3 so this was just a little step up (okay a huge step up..) Anyway, I'm glad to be a part of like minded people and hope to learn a lot here!

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Welcome! Pics!

Did it have any mods done already or are you planning on doing mods?

JakeWithTheSTI

Welcome! Pics!

Did it have any mods done already or are you planning on doing mods?
f64f7d75645a83bfa9a0cd0c96e0f3d2.jpg

14c6b867b842afad0ab3717ce67507ad.jpg

I actually found one completely stock besides some konig wheels! No signs of tampering under the hood, and is super clean! I was told an older gentleman had it before me and traded it in because of the stock exhaust drone lol. So I think I got pretty lucky! Also came with the stock BBS wheels and tires :)

JakeWithTheSTI

//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/20/f64f7d75645a83bfa9a0cd0c96e0f3d2.jpg

//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/20/14c6b867b842afad0ab3717ce67507ad.jpg

I actually found one completely stock besides some konig wheels! No signs of tampering under the hood, and is super clean! I was told an older gentleman had it before me and traded it in because of the stock exhaust drone lol. So I think I got pretty lucky! Also came with the stock BBS wheels and tires :)
And as of now I don't have any major plans for her, probably just a v3 (have the v2 from the speed3 that I'll trade in), an intake for stage 1, and some mud flaps, and debating between the q300 and dual n1's.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome friend. Nice STi. ?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Thanks! Way too stock for my liking, but that's soon to change 
Yes, but stock = reliability. Get your self a good set of sway bars and a good tune and enjoy it for a while.

Welcome and thank you for joining! :tup: