newbie to the site from Pa

devyn339

whats up igota first off my names devyn mchenry im from northeast pa and i drive a 2012 sti limited (not your ordinary sti )
i work at a local power plant pa power and electric company, i first bought an 11 wrx and then preorderd my 12 sti and got it brand new. after driving it for three weeks or 1100 miles factory ringlands let go. the subaru dealr denied my claim do to a loose intake mani bolt which led them to believe it was modded.subaru wanted 7 grand to replace the engine i decieded to build it at that point.from that day on its been a never ending build woth my car and as of today i have a 472 whp sti on pump gas. well thats just a little of it if you want to know more just ask glad to be apart of the fourm. dont mind the messy engine bay pic its currently being wire tucked and shaved (first gr thtas been done to my knowledge)
n1zchx.jpg

a1sry1.jpg

2z5iwds.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team!

Beautiful STi.

I want to see more of the engine bay!!! It looks good. Have you done anything to the inside? I do see a pillar pod in one of the pictures. Welcome to the team :welcome:

devyn339

The engine bay is being done now, and o Sony have any shots of the interior, Amy dual gauge pillar gauges short throw knob and sparco harness bar,

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Welcome!

We need to know more about what you've done to it.

Are you doing the wire tuck yourself? I always like the idea of a cleaner looking engine bay, but it seems like a huge PITA to actually do it.

devyn339

No I am not about to tackle that wiring disaster myself lol. One of the local shops is going to be doing it for me , I relocated the battery and cleaned up some minor little things, but as far as the complete tuck and stainless lines connectors etc is being done by psi proformance...I told them I want virtually no rubber lines in the bay so there replaching everything and rerouting all the wires and hoses and using bulkhead connectors....as of right now im just having the tuck and everything done and the shaving will be later on after a few shows

devyn339

Mod list
Engine :
Manley pistons and rods
Racebearings
Stock crank
Cosworth 272 cams
Tgv Egr deletes
Mishimoto rad and hose
Blouch dom 3 xtr turbo
Perrin inlet
Perrin fmic

Fuel system:
Injector dynamics 1000cc
Iag fuel rail
Aeromotive high pressure fuel pump
Fuel pressure regulator

Suspension:
Bc br coils
Cusco adjustable lower control arms
Cusco strut bar

Wheels tires :
Work xd9 18,10+18 federal 225/40

Interior
Smy cluster dual gauges
Triple pillar pod
Prosport EVO series blue/red
Egt
Wideband
Oil press and temp
Boost
Sparco harness bar

Mis:
Tinted tails
Tinted windows
Led turn signals
Custom painted headlights
Just ordered a grill

Bang876

Yes more pictures please!!!!

ZachTTLM

Nice ride man! Welcome to the group! You by chance do not work at the PPL Brunner Island Plant do you??

ZachTTLM

I am, but out of that business and going all out for this.. good to have you on board!

devyn339

Haha I remember u telling me about opening a shop ? Did you ever I couldn't remwmebr the name and i lost your business card :-/ my cars on the dyno now getting ready for boxerfest you going ?