Nooby Scoobie from Australia!

hbomb83

Hey guys, Just placed my order for a brand new lightning red 2015 Wrx Sti with all the trimmings! 3 month wait until she hits the shores here so ill be lurking and learning all I can before I start down the road of modding her :) looking forward to chatting with you all and sharing my new love when she arrives!! Peace. Matty H

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Awesome! 3 months isn't a long time.....unless you're waiting for an STi, in which case it must feel like an eternity.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Oh boy!

Waiting..............

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!

What car do you have currently?

hbomb83

Currently driving a 98 pulsar plus.. never had an issue, amazing on petrol.. but no fun whatsoever.

the waiting is killing me and my girlfriend is getting tired of all the articles and youtube videos and shopping lists ive made already :)

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
...my girlfriend is getting tired of all the articles and youtube videos and shopping lists ive made already :)

Ohhh yeah, you've got a bad case of the mod bug. Don't feel bad, it's a disease. We know what it's like and we're here for you because we all have it too. :rofl: :subaru:

sacnvz

Welcome! I have my 15 STI and I still watch videos and make shopping lists. lol Now its just a matter of how to make more money to get everything I want. ?