Impreza WRX STI Type R Version 5 from UK

essbon

Hey all

recently joined the site and thought I'd post up and say hi.
I live in Nottingham in England, and I have owned this Subaru Impreza WRX STI Type R version 5 (it of a mouth full) for just over 6 years.
I'm the second owner from new, the original owner, imported this car from Japan in 1999 brand new, it never hit Japanese soil :thumbsup:

Over the 6 years there have been many modifications, thousands spent, and there is more in the pipeline.
This is not a daily driver, a weekend toy (rather expensive one) and gets some abuse on track days... the the main thing, she goes very well.

Currently pushing out 362 bhp and 380 Ft lbs mapped on 99 Ron Shell V power
happy to post up a mod list if anyone is interested.

below pics were taken today, as I have just picked her up from my local tuner www.scoobyclinic.com after some further modding :lol:

hope you like the pics and a video from my last outing a Curborough Sprint course last year

cheers all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKt5vrgYNTY

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!!!!

Your car is phenomenal! :tup: You should definitely start a journal and include the mod list alongside with more pictures of: the interior, under the hood, and brakes!

It's not every day that we see a car like this! 6 years of 110% unbelievable love, I take it! :lol:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome.

We love it.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome and Enjoy! :D Check out the member's journals and feel free to start your own! :tup:

essbon

Thanks for the welcome guys...
I'll defiantly look start a journal post, just need to sort through my pics and decide which ones to post up