Once in a lifetime giveaway! PLEASE READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I gotta get to work on the sign that is going to attract all these new members! Something tells me the female population of the community is going to vastly increase!!!! JJ will be very proud!!!!

You all are crazy! :lol:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Maybe, lol.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Wow JJ,

I can't believe you would give something that personal away. And to the reference of this forum as "The Darkside"; I now understand why it's called that. If you truly are willing to give it away, you best believe that a piece of this extraordinaire would have to be used as a memorabilia! This isn't something that a clueless teen with a WRX or STi should put on their car as a shroud. This is something that should be hung up and acknowledged for it's meaning and it's definition not to only you, nor the site, but to the ENTIRE community as a whole. If you are being serious about this, then I would be honored to write you a 100 word statement why I would love to EARN such a great piece of IGOTASTI history. I'll look forward to seeing your reply.

-Alin

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Wow JJ,

I can't believe you would give something that personal away. And to the reference of this forum as "The Darkside"; I now understand why it's called that. If you truly are willing to give it away, you best believe that a piece of this extraordinaire would have to be used as a memorabilia! This isn't something that a clueless teen with a WRX or STi should put on their car as a shroud. This is something that should be hung up and acknowledged for it's meaning and it's definition not to only you, nor the site, but to the ENTIRE community as a whole. If you are being serious about this, then I would be honored to write you a 100 word statement why I would love to EARN such a great piece of IGOTASTI history. I'll look forward to seeing your reply.

-Alin

I was going to give it away, but the community will kill me so its staying on my STi. I then decided to do the free IGOTASTi.COM shift knob.

Also why is this called the dark side?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Ed calls it the Darkside. He never mentioned why, but I'm assuming because it's a drama free community, not many people are on here, VERY knowledgeable when it comes to almost anything, way better learning opportunities than any other website, and everyone has each other's backs!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Ed calls it the Darkside. He never mentioned why, but I'm assuming because it's a drama free community, not many people are on here, VERY knowledgeable when it comes to almost anything, way better learning opportunities than any other website, and everyone has each other's backs!

Lol. We are the best kept secret of Subaru.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
To generate income for the site I'm going to do a game called bid wars. Highest bidder will get this awesome piece for their STi. Stay tuned.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
To generate income for the site I'm going to do a game called bid wars. Highest bidder will get this awesome piece for their STi. Stay tuned.

Oh.....Man.........Oh......Mannnnnn!!! I'm in for this exciting bid war. It's going to be insane! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.