Once in a lifetime giveaway! PLEASE READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I think you should give it away to me since all the guys around here think it's amazing that a "female" drives a STI. They all want you to pop the hood so they could look under it. I might only have a downpipe, exhaust, CAI, & Cobb AP, but they always want to see under the hood. It would definitely get you more members from my STI friends once they see it :) & ofcourse, I think it's awesome!

You do have a good idea.

Ill buy it off of u so u can use the money to put towards a nice radiator before urs pops like mine did!

I only have 12k on mine, lol.

awdsomehaley

You do have a good idea.

Just a good way if someone gets it to get this site/forum out there more. Id stunt it & show it off & if you ever wanted it back or if I, for some reason, had to give up my STI(don't plan in it) I would return it to you. I'm definitely not the chick to steal something. Well if this contest is still on, guess I entered it twice lol.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
^^ but anyways, it is special to you!

Yes it is. :)

I'm gonna do a special giveaway of some sort once I figure it out. Also how did you hear about us?

awdsomehaley

I was just playing around on Facebook & saw a Subaru Picture. I pretty much was being nosey, clicked it & it was this :) Lol.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
A blue Subaru with two girls that had shirts that represent the site.

Yep I know them. Jenna is on the site also. Gotta let the ladies represent us. :)

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
I agree with whoever mentioned it earlier. Giveaway a front license plate delete. I'd love a black one
and it might even help cover up a blemish on my bumper on that spot.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I agree with whoever mentioned it earlier. Giveaway a front license plate delete. I'd love a black one
and it might even help cover up a blemish on my bumper on that spot.

I like that idea. :tup,

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
This giveaway is officially closed due to the community not taking my stuff. :tup:

Yep I know them. Jenna is on the site also. Gotta let the ladies represent us. :)
Well there goes my idea of having an all male igota carwash in speedos Rek running the hose me Vermont and holy crap it's fast hand washing and Fujiwara towel drying!

(actually kind of a scary idea)

I gotta get to work on the sign that is going to attract all these new members! Something tells me the female population of the community is going to vastly increase!!!! JJ will be very proud!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.