Once in a lifetime giveaway! PLEASE READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I have had tons of people ask me to do something that no one else has ever done for a giveaway. So after a lot of thought I decided to give away something personable and that is one of a kind. This will be from me to you. You?ll own a piece of IGOTASTi.COM history.
You?re like what is it? Well here it is. I'm going to give away my custom radiator shroud that was made for me and my STi. This is the very first custom radiator shroud made for IGOTASTi.COM. I feel very strong about this doing for our members, and its a way to say thank you for your support. I always like to be different and that's what IGOTASTi.COM is all about. Well now you?re asking what?s the catch? Read below.

We are going to have a little fun contest where everyone has a chance to win. What I want is for you to tell me in a 100 words or less why I should give you this little piece of IGOTASTi.COM history. I?m going to be looking for the best reply. See this is super simple contest and everyone has a chance to win it. This contest will run until July 31, 2012 then a winner will be picked by the admin team and myself.

Thanks again for your support, and I can?t wait to hear some of these responses. Ready, Set, GO!

*Please post replies in this thread*

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I have to agree... That is just to special to give away but at the same time it will still be in the community... I know why it was given to you in the first place and that should really be sacred to you but you still found it in your heart to give it away to some one else because you recognize the supporting communities worth.

You really are great :)

Z1107

JJ if you are going to do something like that (which I don't think you should) you let members write about other members who they feel should receive it. A member should be nominated by another member and have a paragraph written why they are nominated and then you or mods or both or the whole community can weigh in.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
I dont think you should give it away! But if you do, you should give it to me because I have a fine appreciation for nice things. But mostly you should keep it. It?s a custom piece that was produced FOR you, in your color scheme. Nobody else will appreciate it like you do.

If you're going to do a giveaway, do one of the new rad shrouds or license plate deletes! Something without so much personal meaning.

That is all!

JJ it's a beautiful piece the little time that I have seen being on here you go above an beyond when it comes to the members. You should definitely keep it. It just wouldn't be right on anyone else's vehicle but yours. In the end it's your choice. Plus Fuji sounds pretty serious about punching the ovaries that enough would stop me lol.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Wow this has been a complete back fire, lol. Guys I'm trying to do something awesome for you. I appreciate everyone's support, and thought this would be something different to do for the community.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
I know you're trying to do something nice...and you are! But, it's like the watch in Pulp Fiction. To anyone but Bruce Willis (and Christopher Walken, I suppose), it's just a watch. But to those two, it means far more.

Weird analogy, i know.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
So no one is going to do this I take?

Vermont

I know you're trying to do something nice...and you are! But, it's like the watch in Pulp Fiction. To anyone but Bruce Willis (and Christopher Walken, I suppose), it's just a watch. But to those two, it means far more.

Weird analogy, i know.

You've been drinking again haven't you?

So no one is going to do this I take?

Don't give it away dude. Even I wouldn't take it from you. I would feel like a total tool bag for accepting something that was made custom for you because of all the hard work you put into this site. If you want to do something special for the community (like you haven't already) then get igotasti.com more publicity so you get the credit you deserve for an awesome site!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
You've been drinking again haven't you?

Don't give it away dude. Even I wouldn't take it from you. I would feel like a total tool bag for accepting something that was made custom for you because of all the hard work you put into this site. If you want to do something special for the community (like you haven't already) then get igotasti.com more publicity so you get the credit you deserve for an awesome site!

You people are killing me. I like being the way we are. We are the best kept secret in the Subaru STi world. :)

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
Yeah agreed. I think that if you give that thing away, you're going to get to meet us all face to face at last... as we take turns whipping your behind. :p

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I give up. You all win. :(

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
So I'm going to change the rules on this contest! We are going to have a bidding war. It will start at a penny and go up from there and I will set a number of days it will run. Kinda like eBay. All money goes into the site for server fees and upgrades. See that was easy. Stay tuned!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Sorry JJ. Take it off and mount it on the wall I you don't like it. But no one will buy it from you cause it was custom built for IGOTA and you.

What? I love it. Just wanted to do something different for my members that no one has done. I guess its staying on my STi. :)

awdsomehaley

I think you should give it away to me since all the guys around here think it's amazing that a "female" drives a STI. They all want you to pop the hood so they could look under it. I might only have a downpipe, exhaust, CAI, & Cobb AP, but they always want to see under the hood. It would definitely get you more members from my STI friends once they see it :) & ofcourse, I think it's awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.