OT: Count To A Million Game!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
450... I need a drink

Z1107

so apparently i cant count so here's putting the number at right place 451. my bad

Last edited by a moderator:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
452, what?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
457, I'm so sleepie.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
461, what's class B Reks?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
464, you wear a dress?

Z1107

465. i hate that they are dropping the greens for modified blues. fubar. sucks cause im gonna hate wearing them when i go to enlist again in october.

Z1107

469. I know it does, raised on base as an army brat, spent 6 months in till I broke my ankle. but for some reason they want to let me back in so im going to but this time im enlisting EOD.

Last edited:

Undecisive

470 hey what's that? oh that? that's just 200 lbs of explosive materials that's wired to blow up. Hey bro I need you to go cut that wire right there. Just pray it doesn't blow up... if it does your shit out of luck bud. but that's ok. that's what they make privates for!

Z1107

471. its cool cause ill get the training but wont touch a bomb in the field until I reach senior bomb tech, which you have to be an E6. By that time ill be out and be working as private contractor making 5 times the pay.

Z1107

473. Whats your MOS? My dad got on as a PSC for DOD Police at Buerhing in Kuwait making 95k (former E7), was a former 31B. Got a buddy who was 19D now in the green zone making 120k teaching haji how to not shoot his foot off. He was just an E4 with one combat tour in OIF 5.

Last edited: