OT: Count To A Million Game!

KittenzNRainboz

3865 [MENTION=4577]TK-421[/MENTION] This is Bitty getting her bath while I clean her bowl. That kid is so creepy btw.

Nice!!! You addict. Can you get me a job where you work haha?!
a030a20e882b22045078fa0a95b9b608.jpg

TK-421

Last edited:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
3868 der fuhrer!

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
3870 - I need a vendor quote on some James Bond style rocket pods to put in the Batmobile. I'd like to turn all the dangerously-slow drivers into charred corpses, smoking in piles, on the side of the road. I'll probably need some run-flats as well, so after I send them to the afterlife, I can drive straight through the remains of the burned out hoopty piece of seared dog shit they were driving.

Vendors? Anyone?

Maybe @HolyCrapItsFast can fabricate some sort of death machine for me.

It's already February and this is mother f***ing Michigan! If you haven't learned out to safely operate a vehicle on the highway, you should:

1) stay the f*** off the roads so you don't kill us all
-OR-
2) become a charred corpse on the side of the highway

The choice is yours!

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
3871 - I should have put that in the "...GRINDS MY GEARS..." thread. :angry:

I'm awfully tempted to start calling the state police with these asshats' license plate numbers and reporting them a drunk driver.

TK-421

3870 - I need a vendor quote on some James Bond style rocket pods to put in the Batmobile. I'd like to turn all the dangerously-slow drivers into charred corpses, smoking in piles, on the side of the road. I'll probably need some run-flats as well, so after I send them to the afterlife, I can drive straight through the remains of the burned out hoopty piece of seared dog shit they were driving.

Vendors? Anyone?

Maybe @HolyCrapItsFast can fabricate some sort of death machine for me.

It's already February and this is mother f***ing Michigan! If you haven't learned out to safely operate a vehicle on the highway, you should:

1) stay the f*** off the roads so you don't kill us all
-OR-
2) become a charred corpse on the side of the highway

The choice is yours!

3871 I can get my cousin to donate some javelin's from his SEAL team unit instead of fabricating pods, just attach those suckers to the wing for extra downforce and lock on and fire

TK-421

3871 - I should have put that in the "...GRINDS MY GEARS..." thread. :angry:

I'm awfully tempted to start calling the state police with these asshats' license plate numbers and reporting them a drunk driver.

20 bucks if you pull the guy over yourself and call him a chicken fucker

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
20 bucks if you pull the guy over yourself and call him a chicken fucker

3873 - If I had pulled them over myself this morning, I'd be sitting in jail and you'd be seeing BREAKING NEWS of a fatal road rage incident.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
3874 ohio is like that as well

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
3875 fell down a flight of steps on solid ice. Not doing well.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
3877 woah you ok? Ouch!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
3878 just laying down now. Super sore.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
3879 dang sorry to hear that

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
3880 thanks. So icey out. Sucks. Hate PA!