OT: Count To A Million Game!

KittenzNRainboz

739ab818cd827d356ab0579218f17d0b.jpg
4a37abee6f867a6ee96b30a6b7dc4219.jpg

The dog did not make it, but it also didn't suffer. It was dead on impact. :/

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

KittenzNRainboz

3888 Someone direct me to the best coilover/suspension thread on here!

Oh, what do you guys think about the Enkei NT03's?! I'm obsessing over them in the SBC. I haven't done research on offset or fitment quite yet though. Too common?

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
3888 Someone direct me to the best coilover/suspension thread on here!

Oh, what do you guys think about the Enkei NT03's?! I'm obsessing over them in the SBC. I haven't done research on offset or fitment quite yet though. Too common?

I don't think we have a coil over specific thread?
Generally you get what you pay for but there are some budget coilovers that are worth looking at.
NT03 look nice. Regardless of common or not, get what you like. I consider them an expression of ones self. Lol
Post up a thread on what your goal for the car is, looks/performance, and I'll help you out.

KittenzNRainboz

I don't think we have a coil over specific thread?
Generally you get what you pay for but there are some budget coilovers that are worth looking at.
NT03 look nice. Regardless of common or not, get what you like. I consider them an expression of ones self. Lol
Post up a thread on what your goal for the car is, looks/performance, and I'll help you out.

3890 Thanks! I'll work on that this evening :) About to enjoy a beautiful day.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
3893 hihi

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
3895 how are things? Hows the car?

KittenzNRainboz

3896 [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] Gotta drive around with a busted front bumber until March 2nd, but that's the least of my worries ;) Can't complain.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
[MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION]

I personally like it. What are you looking to do and how much is it gonna run you? 3898

3899 I'm not exactly sure. lol the idea just kinda struck me today and I think I'll look into this week. But I think it would be cool to bring it back. Just have no idea what I'd put on the hatch haha

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Holycrapitsfast should get us a picture of the kouki so we can see the vinyl. I dont think i have a pic anymore. Wait! Maybe i do! Sec.