OT: Count To A Million Game!

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
4609 - She's actually a pretty smart woman, but it's obvious in most cases that, the gears between the ears are not turning in the same direction.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
4611 - I'm trying to convert my vegetable garden to a raised bed and I'm also trying to landscape around the side of our garage. So I'm trying to compile a list of the lumber I need, as well as, 2.5 cubic yards of top soil and 2.5 cubic yards of pea gravel. Not that difficult.

Add estrogen to the equation and everything blows up in my face. :lol:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
4612 [MENTION=5193]War_Panda04[/MENTION] yep.

TK-421

4615 Well after [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION]'s rusty car kicked my ass over the weekend all I can say is going to work so far is a um challenge..... I'm so sore I feel like I've been mule kicked. Also didn't sleep a wink at all last night so today shall be EXTREMELY interesting to say the least.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
4616 what do you guys all do?

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
4619 i work at an Infiniti dealership in White Plains NY. its actually the number one Infiniti dealer in the country. i work in the BDC department i basically call people and tell them that their car is due for service. it sucks

TK-421

4620 I wish you were being factious, because it took me from 9am to 11:30pm to do all of that. First it started with a caulker mounting bolt snapping off in the caliper, so it took about 3 hours to drill that out and retap the threads. Then the hub was so corroded that the new wheel bearing I was pressing in blew apart. So I had to go up the street to the parts store and buy another one. After that we tried installing the struts he purchased, only for me to tell him they were junk and blown. Also they didn't fit the front spindles. So after all that it was an extremely unsuccessful day mainly due to the massive amounts of rust and degrading corrosion of the undercarriage of his car.

TK-421

4621 Yeah Warren you may make the call, but I'm the shmuck that has to wrench on customer vehicles which are more than likely like Alin's and all rusted to hell and back underneath. How's that for ucks and frustrating Mr. Service Writer lol

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
4622 Im not a service writer... All i do is make the appointment and then its out of my hands and into the service writers

TK-421

4623 yeah yeah same thing, you sit in the interior of the building in both heat and A/C and you don't lose you hearing to echoing Air Hammer, Die Grinders, Impact Guns, Tire Machines and obnoxious service techs in the quick line lane. I mean if you really want to talk about a sucky job then you could point out the crazy SOB's that work on garbage trucks.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
4625 lmfaoo believe me i hate this job i cant stand the preppy bs on the top half of the dealership id rather be in service getting my hands dirty

TK-421

4627 [MENTION=5193]War_Panda04[/MENTION]

Well come work for me once I get my shop opened up, probably later next year by the time I have my dyno purchased

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
4628 so now what [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4577]TK-421[/MENTION]?