OT: Count To A Million Game!

TK-421

4629 He comes back next weekend and we try to tackle more stuff before boxerfest. I would like to do write ups but the thing is so far degraded that it would take me soooo much longer to do something like that to add im the extra steps of correcting broken fasteners and other parts.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
4631 well good luck. ?

TK-421

4633 [MENTION=5193]War_Panda04[/MENTION]

Well that means moving to Florida good sir, so I'd think long and hard about it before considering anything, but just an idea im kicking around to you since we discussed for tech school training. It would be nice to have someone who isn't a total greenhorn in the shop

TK-421

4635 [MENTION=1]IGOTASTi.COM[/MENTION] yeah I'll need a lot of Lady Luck the next time that car is in my shop

TK-421

4636 Sounds like a plan Warren. Still a bummer you can't attend boxerfest so you could talk in person about it

TK-421

4640 Besides with the way the weather has been recently there's probably a 50/50 chance of boxerfest being a Mary Poppins Convention, the last couple of years it wasn't but each year is different you never know it is spring time

TK-421

4644 And not edited with any kind of software? Also you probably have a phone case, and you probably don't drop your phone as often as I do, so my pictures always turn out looking like cow shit

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
4645 honestly... Not edited... No case... And i dropped that phone plenty of times i just got an iphone6 but that was taken with my galaxy s4

TK-421

4647 I have a regular ol iPhone 5, mostly because I could give a crap shit less about upgrading, all I use my phone for is music, texting and calling and doing mindless things like spending time on here when I should be working.

But yea that picture is decent for a phone. I just know I really enjoy taking pictures with my T5i DSLR with my three different lenses.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
4648 i have a T3 DSLR 2 lenses but i always forget to bring it lol ive taken and edited some nice pics with that camera but im in no shape or form a professional