OT: Count To A Million Game!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
4837 i was also late for work and didnt have time... Its just a few scratches should be able to buff most of it out and then it may need to be painted is all... No dents

sacnvz

4838 man things are different outside of California. Ppl would ask for your first born for something like that.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
4839 haha well i imagine there r much nicer cars in cali... It was a beat up taurus that hit me he didnt really car about his car and i knew id be able to fix at least most of it quickly so we agreed to leave it alone

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!

got the best call ive ever had in my entire life today.

customer at work called asking to make an appointment for service tomorrow morning. when asked what hes coming in for he responds. "ran over a shopping bag on he highway, now it feels like its INSIDE my transmission. then asks if he can have a loaner car. i tell him he probably wont need the car it should be quick its probably stuck under the car. he goes "no no it sounds like its INSIDE the transmission" i just said ok we will see you tomorrow and hung up and instantly started laughing :bang::doh::rofl::banghead:

4842 Weekend finally here! 2 weeks ago I got myself a mini promotion and finally getting weekends off. Tues/Wed Thur/Fri wasn't cutting it for me lol

4843 How's everyone weekend?

ps [MENTION=2334]Defined Performance[/MENTION] PM'ed ya, looking to get the wideband by this Friday so I can get it installed next weekend! :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
4844 what one you getting?

4845 AEM UEGO (30-4110) :tup:
With the Bosch 4.9 LSU wideband sensor

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
4848 where does that mount exactly?

4849 The cubby
subispeed_gauge_pod-5_1_zpsvhmcx8xh.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
4850 never seen that before. We likey. ?

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
4852 i like that mounting location but i dont have a cubby :( oh well.. weekend was great except for a few hiccups. necklace broke, friends car broke on the track, got really bad sunburn on my shoulders and neck

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
4853 - Take a close look at the weather in your area and park your pride and joy in the garage if you can. Tornado watches are in effect throughout multiple states. While most of us will not see any tornadoes or damaging effects, there's always that possibility of hail or damage from falling tree limbs. Protect your ride and stay safe!

This has been an IGOTASTI.COM public service announcement.

4855 [MENTION=2334]Defined Performance[/MENTION] I must get wideband by friday :) Take my monies

on the side note, I'd like to share this post on a fb group page. WRX Storm Chaser!
wrxstorm_zps74cyru08.png

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
4856 He not replying?