OT: Count To A Million Game!

4857 ^You forgot the number :p But yea, A couple PM's, tags, even IG tag over the weekend Lol
Amazon would be my last resort by Wednesday for Prime shipping for Friday.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
4858 OK. Checking into this.

4859 Thank you sir! Best time to get the bung welded on is this coming weekend. Gf working all weekend long so I'm free to get this done before @HolyCrapItsFast hits me :fuji:for no wideband yet Lol

sacnvz

4860 They never got back to me either on my stage 2 build. I got one PM from them asking for my zip code and I replied but that was it. No worries though, I'm actually changing my mind on the DP i want to go with. I'm not in any rush at the moment. I want to go on a vacation! Mods can wait!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
4861 Jordan is coming online. ;)

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
4860 They never got back to me either on my stage 2 build. I got one PM from them asking for my zip code and I replied but that was it. No worries though, I'm actually changing my mind on the DP i want to go with. I'm not in any rush at the moment. I want to go on a vacation! Mods can wait!

4862 im going to germany in january!!!

sacnvz

4863 Germany! That's awesome! So far I have South Lake Tahoe in June for a Father's day trip. Then going to SoCal in July for college tours and might as well say what's up to Mickey too. Vegas in July for UFC. Then Seattle in August going to secretly stance [MENTION=3232]CSF707[/MENTION] car lol. Then the wifey is thinking Hawaii for Christmas. OMG, I'm tired just thinking about all of that.

4864 lol Then I can join stance nation?! I'm thinking about going to Hawaii in September. Costco has some pretty sweet packages, flight/hotel/car rental

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
4866 - Well, tonight starts another chapter of life that I can't say I'm very excited about. College. F*ckkkkk my life.... I feel pretty lucky that I got a good job with my Navy technical training and years of experience in the field after leaving active duty, but it's time to work on my degree so I can eventually make more money.

This is going to suck though...seeing how I'll continue to work full-time during this process. To get started, I registered for one class for this spring semester; English Composition 101. Let's hope I can stay awake during this snooze-fest. :lol:

Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:00pm-9:15pm.

Last edited:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
4868 - I might have to on some days. Idk what in the realm of English Composition we could possibly talk about for 3 hours and 15 minutes each class.

I looked up my professor on www.ratemyprofessors.com and while it seems like he shoud be pretty decent, there are a lot of reviews saying that he rambles on about completely irrelevant shit for a good portion of each class. SMH. Lord, help me. :doh:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
4869 stay positive.. you never know that irrelevant shit might be really entertaining!!

4870 - :lol: I hope so. Some of the reviews say that he's a huge hippie. Which is cool with me, unless he starts in with some ultra-left wing lunacy. Professors at many schools in this area are known for that shit. At least I'm not going to UM in Ann Arbor...I'd be in jail by the end of the week.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
4872 - My gf already told me that if I ever get arrested, she's leaving my ass in jail overnight to "think about what I've done" and will come bail me out the next day. I said, "Oh, is that so? Well, should you ever get arrested, I'm calling your mother and letting her bail you out." She wasn't pleased. :lol:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
4875 - So this class is in the Liberal Arts building. My gf asked if I might burst into flames when I walk in the door.

It's a possibility and while it hasn't happened yet, the night is still young.