OT: Count To A Million Game!

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
4896 i cheated i saw ur post on fb.. It looks really good tho
4897 - No fair!!! Thanks though. First field test of my ghillie suit. If I would have sat in a brushier area, I would have really been hidden. I need to add some camo to the gun.

4900 From yesterday, Haystack Rock, Cannon Beach, Oregon
89CEA835-FC8F-4098-8EFE-5948CF376737_zpshrpkdipk.jpg

To give a better view on how big it is
6E402EDB-ED8B-4FD5-91E9-48A56542FB6C_zps2dmq0pgp.jpg

4901 think I'm going to get the 3DR Solo Drone when it releases here next week.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
4903 - What's that in the weather stripping? JJ knows!
[MENTION=1]IGOTASTi.COM[/MENTION]

uploadfromtaptalk1432678881698.jpg

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
4905 - Referral Cards, inviting them to join the forum, with a space to write your screen name (the referring member). I think I've snagged 6 members now, after handing out/leaving literally dozens of cards.

I've been seeing this same 2013 (I think) world rally blue STI on 7 Mile, near the corner of Farmington Rd. in Livonia, MI. I almost stopped and dropped off a card on multiple occasions, because I drive that road twice per week for class. I was however, driving the econo-box Focus for six weeks. Now that the Batmobile is cleaned up and running again, I decided at the last minute to whip into the lot and drop off a card.

It seems to be parked there regularly in this lot for a mini-mart, so I'm assuming the driver works there or owns the business. One day, I'll stop in and ask about it.

Hopefully they join the forum. I could always use more IGOTASTI friends in my local area.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
4908 nvr got any but then again i do have a messed up mail situation... Moved twice in a few months and now im at a p.o. Box but i just send everything to my gfs house.. He knows that but she hasnt told me she got any

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
4909 we ran out months ago.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
4913 [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] we miss you! :(

4916 hope he's not cheating on us with another forum