OT: Count To A Million Game!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
4917 we highly doubt that.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
4918 - So I'm guessing the owner of that WRB 2013-ish STi that I left a referral card with didn't join the forum. I've been checking periodically
to see who the newest members are. I wonder sometimes if people that I have left cards with might have joined but never entered my screen name
as the reffering member. I don't need the recognition or anything, I just want to know whether they joined or not. :-/

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
4919 thanks for trying.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
4920 - No worries. I just get a little excited when I leave a card on a car that is local, hoping that they are cool and interested in the forum. Most of the Subie drivers in this area are huge ass clowns anyway. Lots of young, punk bitches.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
4921 we're a dying breed, lol.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
4922 - Dustin Hoffman, Robert Duvall and Gene Hackman were roommates as struggling actors in New York City in the 1960s

I've left SO MANY cards, and I dont think a single one has joined.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
4923 well at least you tried. ?

Grinder34

Track Monkey
4924 - In 1915 A millionaire named Cecil Chubb bought his wife Stonehenge. She didn’t like it, so in 1918 he gifted it to the nation.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
4925 where has [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] been.

Grinder are you drunk?

4926 happy birthday to me lols
AD560EA7-5BAB-4D47-9BF9-95F7B83CEB0C_zpsklcpaupv.jpg

Grinder34

Track Monkey
4928 - Blue whales are so large that a human could swim through some of their largest veins and arteries.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
4931... I need to post more... Cant have the site up on my computer at work anymore so i gotta sneak it on my phone lol

4935 what foam cannon should I get for my new subaru pressure washer? Lol