OT: Count To A Million Game!

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
5949 - Maybe I should rephrase. I wouldn't be completely messed up, but then again we are talking about Long Island Iced Teas. Vodka, Rum, Gin (sometimes also Tequila), Triple Sec, Sweet 'n' Sour mix and Coke. There is far more liquor in them than mixer.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
5951 - Well, that idea is canned, no burger and booze for me. GF is being a pain in the ass. Speaking of pain, somehow I managed to tweak my @#$%ing back again. This day has really spiraled down the shitter. I feel like I'm in the twilight zone. Nothing is operating properly, this auditor is pissing me off, the design engineers I'm forced to work with have resumed their regular practice of being generally unreasonable...not to mention shady and stupid. When I get home, I have 5 hours of homework to complete... AND to top it all off, I walk through the break room and notice a conversation/debate ensuing on why abortion is okay but the death penalty is not.

I seriously need to bring back Throat Punch Thursday. I'm in a target rich environment.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
5952...well theres no reason why you cant get some booze and do homework at home :)

5953 - The girlfriend will bitch, "Why do you have to drink all the time!?!?!"

Which will lead me to, "Why do you have to bitch all the time!?!?!?!"

5955....sounds like me and my wife..

her "Why do you have to work on your STI all the time...."
Me "why do you have to go to bingo all the time"

lol This is life in a relation ship just remember its give and take. Well that and a hell of a lot of patience

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
5956 - Hell, you're lucky. I WISH she'd go to bingo more often. Then I wouldn't have to listen to the bitching! :lol:

5957.... Sounds like it is time for a guys weekend out....see if you can get a few buddies together and go do something this weekend time away allows for things to settle down on both sides...well thats what works for me usually.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
5958 - I was going to take the class to get my CPL (concealed pistol license) tomorrow, but that got canned because of another wedding we have to go to. Oh well, there is more than enough shit to take care of this weekend anyway.

5960....Theres always shit to take care of, and never enough time

Last edited by a moderator:
5961...40 minutes...Lucky i still have 4 hours and 18 minutes :( then time to call tire shop and see if my toyo proxes 4 plus's are in

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
5964 - Damn, well if it makes you feel any better, I started at 7:00am and left at 4:00pm (Eastern).

Was so busy, I just worked through lunch.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
5966 - Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) testing on automotive electronics. Mostly immunity and emissions testing.