OT: Count To A Million Game!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
6046 slackers

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
6048 - Yes, verrrry quiet. I'm lurking though. Keeping an eye out for fuckery. :lol:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
6049 we lurk......

Lurking now.....

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
6052 - Ehhhh.....it was starting out pretty decent. But of course, the gf had to start giving me shit again. It's always something. smh

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
6053 i know the feeling ryan... We should start a thread to complain about out gfs lol or wifes if thats the case

And thats all i have to say about that...

6054 Sounds like its time to order a longer Cable instead of extensions. one less point of failure...

Last edited by a moderator:

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
6054 Sounds like its time to order a longer Cable instead of extensions. one less point of failure...

6055 - What? I'm lost.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
6053 i know the feeling ryan... We should start a thread to complain about out gfs lol or wifes if thats the case

And thats all i have to say about that...

6056 - I can get behind that.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
6057 lol

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
6059 the walking dead ?

6060 ... @Batmobile_Engage

6055 - What? I'm lost.

consider me retartid yesterday...for some reason didn't look at what page i was on when i got an email notification of a new post to this thread....

6025 so my computer decided to stop working in the middle of my day at work.... basically had to swap monitors and computers from other desks to figure out which part wasnt working so i can replace it and go about my day... god damn cable going from the computer to the monitor was no good and not the regular cable it was an extension piece to make the cable longer cuz the desks are up so high.. spent about an hour and a half trying to figure this out while still dealing with customers.. no bueno but i am up and running again.

anyway....sorry everyone has off days right?....:tard:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
6061 everyone has bad days ;)

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
6062 - No worries. After I posted, I realized that's probably what happened.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
6064 - Do we have anyone here that is from or has been to the Dominican Republic?