OT: Count To A Million Game!

7216. No goodies going on the car yet really trying to decide if I wanna get a victory motor cycle but if I decide not to get it then yes it will be parts lol

7216. No goodies going on the car yet really trying to decide if I wanna get a victory motor cycle but if I decide not to get it then yes it will be parts lol

7217 at least you can drive the subby in the winter. Just sayin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7217 at least you can drive the subby in the winter. Just sayin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7218 yeah that's the plan. Get a bike and on nice days ride the bike. Or if I feel like driving the car drive it. I've always wanted a bike and I've found one I like and it feels comfortable
7ded72d81c8d77afc68358289cb04d25.jpg

oh fancy

When did the insta # change? lol Been using the other one xP

#IGotASTi_COM and #IGotASTi
Scrolling back, I guess it was no longer used after mid May lol. Guess I'll edit my hashtags haha

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
7223 orange bike has our vote!

#igotasti like that. ?

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

7224 so no more #igotasti_com. And we will see I like the black a lil more Bc I can go more color options on it. The orange not so much. Lol but I'm to the point it's which ever one is cheapest or better deal lol

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
7226 #igotasti is easier to remember, but you can tag us anyway you want.

Sick bike.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
7227 how much they want for the bike your looking at?

7227 how much they want for the bike your looking at?

Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!

7228 they are wanting 11k for the brand new one they have a used one for 8k
2360f428bc92a23aed5f62d933f9dc9e.jpg

Really didnt get to sit down and talk numbers but I'm waiting on a call to see if it's even possible lol.

7229 sick as hell and kids have ear infections and one has pink eye along with both having a constant cough.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

7230 PS its [MENTION=4986]SudoSTI[/MENTION] birthday today so go annoy the Subaru brother on his build page lol.

7231 OK so I'm a cheap ass with muscle car roots so it just hurts my brain to consider purchasing an aos or catch can system that will cost $300 or more.

I'm really considering pulling a muscle car trick out and running crank case ventilation to the exhaust system and then running the heads to a catch can and pulling from the intake system.

Here's a video of the exhaust system I'm considering. I'm thinking it will help in ring seal and make a clean low maintenance set up since I would only need one baffled catch can for the heads. P.S. the city I live in doesn't require smog checks.

Please give me some feed back and your thoughts on this.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=RBkE_I-LqT4[/video]

[video]https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=RBkE_I-LqT4[/video]

7232 ofcourse it won't work but look up crankcase evacuation thru exhaust system and you will find many videos on YouTube. My only concern is would a boosted car pull to much crank case vacuum on a boosted car?

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
7233 - Arrrrggghhh...I've got the plague! One of my coworker's kids pick up some kind of creeping crud from school on the regular. He gets it, brings it in here and it sweeps through the whole office. Just what I needed. :banghead:

In other news, its too bad I can't just avoid paying my state and local taxes without a legal penalty. These tools refuse to plow at least 50% of the time. It took me 47 minutes to go 14 miles this morning. My neighborhood rarely gets plowed, but I'm kind of okay with that as long as they plow the main roads. However, a main road that sees traffic numbers in the tens of thousands of cars per day should be plowed, right? Yeah.....no. Two lanes in each direction with a center turn lane turns into one lane in each direction with no turn lane. This isn't some one horse town. There are over 90,000 people here. What a joke.