OT: Count To A Million Game!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
7451 can't beat that.

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
7457 its so windy by me today i actually had to take the cover off the STi so the bungy-cords dont scratch my door.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
7464 - Big wind storm yesterday took down lots of trees and power lines. Now 670,000-1,000,000 homes are without power, making this the largest weather related power outage in DTE Energy's operating history. I probably won't have power back on again for a few days, though I'm still hopeful. I'm sure I'll have to get a fire going as soon as I get home from class tonight to heat the house up.

Anyone else here affected?

7265 does anybody know the part number for the avcs cam gear covers and seals?

I remember hearing Subaru doesn't make replacements years ago but am hoping they do now since I picked a Complete set of 06 STI heads up for cheap today.

5c81389780fbfda1d3522f9d19a969c7.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

7266 I made this purchase for my 1999 Ford Taurus since it's our family car and the headlights just blow a$$. I'll let you know what I think of the mini h1 by morimoto.
7345d2775340cde3afb6fe0d0ebd00d2.jpg

7266 I made this purchase for my 1999 Ford Taurus since it's our family car and the headlights just blow a$$. I'll let you know what I think of the mini h1 by morimoto. //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170314/7345d2775340cde3afb6fe0d0ebd00d2.jpg

I recently upgraded the headlights on my 05 yukon denali from the standard 9005 halogens to auxbeam f-16 LED's. All i can say is the output is just like my STI when it comes to color and distance. Total cost $100 bux through amazon.

On another note Happy Pi Day...

Yeah forsure let us kno!! I need to get a set for the s10 thous head lights suck so bad!!
7269 The Ford Taurus craptacular headlights is what's made me research headlight upgrades. I came to the conclusion that hid are the best for overall throw of light, brightness and eye fatigue. The morimoto brand is the one that seems to be the best and most reliable retrofit kits that are made with quality parts. Trust me it was hard for me to pull the trigger on a near $300 non performance part purchase for my family car lol.

To save people time my research came up with the conclusion of 5500 kelvin and 35 watt HID bulbs being the best for visibility and eye fatigue while producing the most usable light.

The cool thing about the morimoto is they make the Mini H1 fixtures that you can install in a ton of different cars or motorcycles headlight housings and are plug and play with their wiring harnesses.