OT: Count To A Million Game!

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
7574 i think it was their last set too! Found it on the ambassador page on facebook. Someone bought a set for their husband and she posted about it nd said there is 1 or 2 sets left. She told me the dealership doesnt want to ship them so shes buying them for me and shipping them to me. I sent her money through paypal

And thats all i have to say about that...

Last edited by a moderator:

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
7577 - Yeah, I get a little frustrated with fuckery at times. Probably why I'm a Mod here. :lol: NO FUCKERY! :rofl:

7579... at work and finally got my lifetime membership for here. Had to wail till i sold the spare car because i promised wife i wouldn't do anything with subby till i sold it.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
7580 dead at work. Waiting to leave. Staring at pictures of my new mudflaps waiting for them to arrive

7581... i dont know which is worse. The moment you order a bunch of parts and wait for them to arrive, or when they are sitting in the garage waiting to be installed, but done have time to do it yet.

7583 bacon wrapped petite sirloin just because you can modify more then a subaru.

e1d12c516ef0c0668d25573d67a270b9.jpg

A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at. (Bruce Lee)

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
7587 - Not too bad. But it's becoming very apparent that I need to make a habit of getting to bed earlier. 20 oz. of dark roast coffee, straight black, down the hatch already.

7588 I'm fighting this motor to come apart ever bolt is seized up and rust all to frig. Pretty much a pain in the ass

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
7589 dead at work yet again.. Got the shipping notice for my prodrive mudflaps today im super excited