OT: The Official Zombie Survival Plan Thread!

Bluedemon_II

Here's the issue... Most people will flee the city creating a massive over crowding of the highways. I'd build up a larger reserve of ammo and food over the 2 week period. Then I'm staying put in the suburbs as long as I can. That is where the food and supplies will be. Plenty of rats, dogs, and corpses to eat. I'll surface 2 weeks after the attack to pick supplies off of the crashed vehicles on the highways.

After the cities are largly cleared out I'll start hording supplies. I will then venture out to the camps of survivors and sell/ exchange these supplies for men, gold, silver and other things I need. I will repeat thismultiple times until I am the wealthiest person in the post apocalypse world.

Rek & Fuj.... why not just take reffuge at THE FUCKING ARMY BASE. Who else would be better supplied to cope with a disaster. :D

Home Depot :D

At least that would be a good place to make a base, plenty of anything to go around lol.

STimedic

Pffft.....I wouldn't want to be anywhere neear a large metropolitan area for the first few weeks, hence why I said my house would be self-sufficient. My sister even tried bringing up the "well, what if the animals are zombies too?" I scoffed and said I'm sure if you catch them before they go rancid, you could kill off the zombie virus (assuming it's a virus) off when you cook the meat. Then again, back in the mountains, where there's minimal interaction with the outside world, you have less to worry about with the wildlife getting infected. I would go out with a raid/scout party after a bit to see how Denver fared. I have my places I'll hit up for stores of food, general supplies and such (kept G-18 classified so supplies will remained untouched). Depending on how things in Denver look, I'll make a trip down to the Springs and hit up the Academy and Carson for ammo and military gear and any unbitten, non-pussified survivors looking to join the group. Anyone who asks to stop by Starbucks will be assumed as bitten and shot.

EDIT: Jon, I finally posted an avatar. Back to your worthless doomed "island survivability" theory.

Last edited:

frankensubie

the problem with staying near the suburbs / city badsti, is the abundance of the zombies. You're more at risk being that there are a ton of people in the relative area. And a house won't hold up to a horde of zombies. As for every1 fleeing in panic and stuff, the scenario is that ONLY YOU have the knowledge of the apocalypse, no one else will know until it happens or unless you decide to tell other people. That is why my plan works because there will be no mass chaos, riots and such. It is written for the scenario given.

Gino, That's an alright idea, Just remember there are zombies in the woods too. Just remember that when society collapses you need to watch out for other survivors while going in for supplies because they are just as dangerous if not more than the zombies. They'll kill you over your m4 nothing else. So if going in to scavenge food is your plan, add stealth to that plan.
pretty much the only things/people i would add to a few of my associates/friends , Dale,Les,Bill, and Redneck all of whom are armed prior military or competition shooters , all are armed to the teeth and have vehicles that can carry alot of gear discretely , if we have a 28 days later type of scenario we won't have to stay out more than a couple months before the zombies all starve , if it's risen undead they will eventually rot off the bones...and everyone knows it's only the squishy zombies can move...we'd pretty much have the whole world to ourselves afterwords !

STimedic

You're just jealous Edwin likes it when I check his rectal tone. Hope you don't get fooled into bringing along a protologist who says he's a doctor.....a la Cannonball Run.

Last edited:

Undecisive

For a doctor I'd bring along some of these smoking hot Polish doctors out here @ ghazni ... man I go and hang out at their aid station at least once a day. Still trying to convince one or two to hop on the ATV for a ride.