OT: The Official Zombie Survival Plan Thread!

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
For everyone that keep saying go for the army bases... The base itself is not that secure. Its just a tons of building to work in and alot of weapons and vehicles. Ammo would be at the aha but still obtainable. As for security, I would want to take refuge in a state penitentiary where there are tons of walls and fences, lookouts already in place and tons of food to feed the prisoners. Everyone that has a life sentence will get sacrificed or killed early so as to preserve the food supply. Take some bradleys, uparmored hmmwv's and fuelers to assist in guarding the "base" but only as last resorts so there are no unnecessary holes put into the fences/walls. I think all the books that indecisive stated in the first post are very wise.

Last edited:

Undecisive

:) they help with making a sustainable food source. And the prison Idea was done up in the Walking Dead. It hasn't been aired on the show yet, but if you've read the comics you'd know what I'm talking about. It works great until you get guys with the same idea and they raid the place with the same equipment you have guarding it.

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
Soldiers are welcome :) never seen the walking dead. The latest resident evil was pretty badass and they were in a huge prison for part of it. I might come join you on giligans island lol ya know it's funny, even afn "military commercials" have "ways to survive the zombie invasion" lol

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
When I read your detailed plan I instantly thought of The Swiss Robinson Family lol

STimedic

I'm sticking to my mountain survival thread, I'll get cabin fever stuck on an island and way more contingencies.

Undecisive

true but you wont be able to surf ben. No fun in the sun for you! Only booze and zombie killing while the rest of us are pulling a cast away but with fun stuff.

STimedic

true but you wont be able to surf ben. No fun in the sun for you! Only booze and zombie killing while the rest of us are pulling a cast away but with fun stuff.

Sorry, but crafty coconuts and volleyballs aren't my style. Mountain man beards, booze, bonfires, laying waste to zombies and making the best of the apocalyse are.

STimedic

That's only because you're not required to shave on the daily. Gimme a couple weeks......done.

Besides, yours'll just be a sick island beard....;)

Last edited:

frankensubie

Sorry, but crafty coconuts and volleyballs aren't my style. Mountain man beards, booze, bonfires, laying waste to zombies and making the best of the apocalyse are.
i'm so with ya, gimme some trees to hide behind while i snipe zombies and i'll be a happy camper...build a log fortress in the middle of nowhere...as long as the wildlife hasn't gone zombie too we're good

Undecisive

while you guys build your log fortresses, I'll build a breakfast fortress to keep all the haters out while i get drunk off pancakes

Z1107

I think I'm gonna go a road less traveled. Everyone is using ideas from zombie movies. I'm gonna go with a kids movie. Tree house city from Hook.

Undecisive

that's part of my plan... if you actually read it you would know that. thanks for playing. time to get drunk off pancakes

STimedic

Where you gonna get the beer/alky for said pancakes? Fermented piss/seaweed juice only goes so far! Don't get mad cuz some of the peeps from your plan are defecting to my plan! :tard: You can't not expect a gun nut to not want to be able to lay waste to everything in an apocalypse, that's WHY they're a gun nut in the first place. Jon......are you a liberal commie democrat? Avoiding usage of guns in an apocalypse.....that's retarded.

(NOTE: Heavy sarcasm and asininity included in this post!)