Part ideas? '15 STi Expand my current list

I only wanted to get a few parts, along with the stage 1 to fix the horrid tune on it but rest is mostly aesthetics. I'm still trying to build a nice list of things to get too. I'm open to suggestions ;) Thanks
I'm up in the Kent, WA area. If there's any recommended shops, please let me know!

Cobb's AP, SF Intake, Heatshield, Short Shifter w/bushings package
Lip kit, thinking of the front lip to start with and the sides and rear sometime later.
Perrin Front plate delete & relocate w/Subtle STi delete.
Paint Protection Film
Tint 30%
Intercooler mesh/screen stone guard
Rally Armor Mudflaps
Invidia Catback, (wanted Ark GRiP Tecno Tip but that price jump!)
Kartboy Pitch Stop
Killer Bee oil pick up
PTP turbo blanket
DEI Gold Wrap

Car alarm, Compustar PRO 2-WAY 901 - What do you guys think?
http://www.compustar.com/remotestart-and-security/RF-P2W901-SS.php

About to put in the order here in about 2 weeks. Hopefully by the end of December or Jan is when the arrival should be. Not sure if being on the west coast has faster shipment than the east?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
I'd say the engine mounts and tranny mount alongside that pitch stop. :tup:

Are those mounts fairly easy installs? It appeared that the pitch stop was simple enough.
I was browsing the forums here and saw the pitch stop mentioned.

Any other parts to think of? :)
Still need advise on a alarm to choose

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Sway bars and endlinks.

Why do you want an aftermarket alarm?

Honestly, I love the range with the 2 way confirmation. I currently have it on my car and I absolutely dread all stock alarms range.
Home or at work, I'll know if my car alarm goes off because of the remote. Also with the range, makes warming up the car easier as well.

sacnvz

I only wanted to get a few parts, along with the stage 1 to fix the horrid tune on it but rest is mostly aesthetics. I'm still trying to build a nice list of things to get too. I'm open to suggestions ;) Thanks
I'm up in the Kent, WA area. If there's any recommended shops, please let me know!

Cobb's AP, SF Intake, Heatshield, Short Shifter w/bushings package
Lip kit, thinking of the front lip from the dealer and the rest ordered else where? Or genuine order the rest?
Perrin Front plate delete & relocate w/Subtle STi delete.
Paint Protection Film
Tint 30%
Rally Armor Mudflaps
Kartboy Pitch Stop
Killer Bee oil pick up
Invidia Catback, (wanted Ark GRiP but that price jump!)
PTP turbo blanket
DEI Gold wrap
Intercooler mesh/screen stone guard

Car alarm, not sure what to pick as of yet. Looking for 2 page remote w/remote start capabilities that would work on the '15 STi? (will be nice to warm up the car when winter hits near freezing temps)

Add: IGOTASTI.COM Platinum Membership :lol:

I was actually looking into that if I were to get a downpipe for the wideband gauge. So I can get that smoother tune probably. I do want the swag though.. lols. Oh the temptations

Sylverwyrm

Car alarm, not sure what to pick as of yet. Looking for 2 page remote w/remote start capabilities that would work on the '15 STi? (will be nice to warm up the car when winter hits near freezing temps)

Check out the Viper. You can use your phone as a remote with unlimited range and it has a bunch of cool add ones as well.

I was looking into viper for a little bit, but I was just wondering what else is out there and then I stumbled onto this today. Compustar remotes
http://www.compustar.com/remotestart-and-security/RF-P2W901-SS.php

I must say, I'm pretty impressed with the features. Has a built in turbo timer, not that it matters too much with the newer cars these days but an extra minute or two on those hard run days ;) But I actually liked that auto start when it gets below a certain temp, like if your in below freezing weather. lols I wonder how much gas would be consumed for those living in below 0 weather :p

silverstico

Buy a heat blanket rather than the shield you will be much happier. I have a blanket on my 2011 sti and keeps my intercooler much colder than the heat shield will just a heads up

Buy a heat blanket rather than the shield you will be much happier. I have a blanket on my 2011 sti and keeps my intercooler much colder than the heat shield will just a heads up
Yup, that's why I have a turbo blanket on the list already :) Do you have something else other than PTP? I'd welcome reviews of other similar products.