PC build

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Yeah i love prime. You still have options: Return-to-sender, or regular return. Or just have fun building your new computer!

Vermont

Just checked and updated. the post above yours. Its all in the hands of Fuj now. He just needs to log in to new egg and forward me the order summary.

New Egg is awesome. You could just buy a pre-built machine on there for cheap and be done with it man... Unless you enjoy building one there honestly is no point any more..

So my Sub $1000 PC project has further worsened (from a financial stand point) and is now at $1600 after all the little crap I needed. My PC case also didnt work because the idiots that designed it put the hard drive cage IN FRONT of the SATA ports.... So "invested" in this!

(note the pic makes it look smaller than it is... see the mesh area under the usb ports... thats the width of a DVD drive!)

cooler_master_haf_x_001.jpg

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Aren't computers supposed to be small these days. :lol:

If you ever get kicked out of your apartment you could always live in that. :tup:

Funny how you spen $1600 on a personal computer and I spend $1600 on an engine computer