Please keep me in mind.

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
Damn brother, lumps are nothing to play with. I thought I felt lumps on my balls and had to have a couple guys grope them :( A PA and an ultrasound tech....turned out to be nothing. NO HOMO fags lol thought I could make light of the situation with my semi-homo personal experience that turned out in good standing...aside from my ego lol Best of luck man.

Paul.c

Damn brother, lumps are nothing to play with. I thought I felt lumps on my balls and had to have a couple guys grope them :( A PA and an ultrasound tech....turned out to be nothing. NO HOMO fags lol thought I could make light of the situation with my semi-homo personal experience that turned out in good standing...aside from my ego lol Best of luck man.

Ball bumps are no joke.

JJ, glad everything turned out ok.

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
Holy shit...idk how but I didn't see that he had already got the results back when I posted my story lol I must have been tired or something. I missed the good results by 3 days lol I'm a moron.

Good to see your boy is all good bro.:tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks everyone for all the support and prays for my son Denon. I'm really glad we have a community like this here and I don't see other forms like this. I'm thankful God gave us a cool place like this to hang out and learn about the Subaru STi. God bless you all and always be safe.