Please keep me in mind.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Hey guys I don't know what is going on yet, but my 2 year old son Denon has some lumps in his neck and the doctors told us before to keep a eye on them to make sure they moved and weren't hard. Well now he has 4 of them and they are hard and person just starts to think the worst. We are going to the doctors today and I'm sure they will refer us to a cancer doctor as this has been going on since he was born. Man I'm just sick right now. :(

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
My prayers are with you. Very often these things turn out to be something benign like a sebaceous cyst or a fibrous growth.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks guys for all the kind words. Well we went to the doctors and we now need blood work and have to wait 2 more weeks to see what they find out. Ugh gonna be a lot of sleepless nights for me. Thanks again for all your prayers and support. Means a lot to me.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks Fuji. I do also.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks and will do.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks guys. Yeah 2 weeks and I can tell he isn't feeling well so it's been some sleepless nights for me already. Thanks for caring.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well my son went to the doctors today and all the blood work came back good. The lumps have gone down and he told us just to watch them, but he says he is healthy and growing like a weed. He could just have been fighting a virus they said, but everything looks good. So I was glad to hear that today. Thanks for all the prays guys. :)

Well my son went to the doctors today and all the blood work came back good. The lumps have gone down and he told us just to watch them, but he says he is healthy and growing like a weed. He could just have been fighting a virus they said, but everything looks good. So I was glad to hear that today. Thanks for all the prays guys. :)

Woot! Awesome news.

60md

I went thru a very similar situation last year and from my experience, there were many restless nights, long days and using every ounce of energy you have to stay positive while waiting for test results. i'm very happy to hear your little guy is ok and doing well!!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks again everyone for all your prays and support! It shows just how many friends I do have here. Thanks again everyone it means a lot to me.