Status
Not open for further replies.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Evo rules the world enters the game. One month left to win $100! Spread the word and win!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I better get crackin... There is a meet on Friday and there is supposed to be a decent turn out. I'm gonna make some quicky business card to hand out.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We have cards. Jared we need to send all the mods cards. I give out cards to the people that win the give aways and buy stickers & t-shirt. Go Holy go!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Yeah we can get you some cards.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Boxer got another. 15 total and is in the lead. Who's gonna catch him?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Fuji gets one today. Great work pal. Had to be the IGOTASTi shirt. :)

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
I think of it as a sponsorship when it comes to the car lol She wont race it, just buys parts and I race it :p

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
My boy Fuji gets another. Go go Fuji. :)

BoxerRumbleSTi

Well you got a TON of catching up to do. I mean the contest is over after this month. I should have prob another possible 10 in the next few weeks.

icudruln

WTH? I've told more than a few people to check out the site. And I never even saw this contest :lol: I'll keep spreading the word and hope they actually join...I'm thinking about getting an Igotasti shirt and stickers to help the cause.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
WTH? I've told more than a few people to check out the site. And I never even saw this contest :lol: I'll keep spreading the word and hope they actually join...I'm thinking about getting an Igotasti shirt and stickers to help the cause.

Sorry you didn't see it. We do all giveaways in the awesome forum. I just got new shirts and stickers in stock. Get them before I'm out again. Also they only have to put your name on the referral line when they sign up. Don't worry we will have another one after this.

icudruln

Sorry you didn't see it. We do all giveaways in the awesome forum. I just got new shirts and stickers in stock. Get them before I'm out again. Also they only have to put your name on the referral line when they sign up. Don't worry we will have another one after this.

:lol: No worries JJ. I'm just annoyed people say they're gonna sign up/check it out and haven't yet. The prize is just a bonus...I'd honestly rather see this community grow more and more. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well guys you do a great job promoting the site and I thank you.

icudruln

All I ask is that you guys remember one thing: Quality > Quantity. The active users we have gathered contribute great information and I'd like to see it remain that way!

Exactly. I don't ever want to see this community turn into how the other one's have become.

Last edited by a moderator:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I won't let it. We are all equal here and everyone will respect each other. We are drama free and it will stay that way. If you can't be nice and learn then don't join. I also know how to hit delete and ban morons.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Contest is still going. It's anyone's game. Spread the word and get $100 in free vendor money. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.