*REPOST* How to get an entire industry against you.. (Subaru Content)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We normally don't share things like this, but we also had a run in with a James Wilson who kept attacking us because we wouldn't share his page or help him promote his company. He kept saying how he was a soldier and fought wars for his people and then conversation went south because we said no. He has a very bad attitude and we want nothing to do with him or his page. Please keep in mind we spend thousands a year to keep this site up and running properly. We only want to be the best for our customers and we hope you see that.

See the real problem is social media lets anyone be a internet tuff guy. All them FB pages have nothing to offer you. They have no product, site, company or nothing. Its a joke if you ask us. They try to steal peoples money and so on. We have never did that once to anyone and people respect us in the industry. We will only support those who support us.

Please read the original article posted at Nastysock and you'll understand. That dude is bad news. Very sad :tard:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2711530

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
The whole thing is a little confusing if you haven't been following the situation. The guy sounds like a huge douche nozzle.

I hope this doesn't screw Jordan (at Defined Performance) in any way. I can't imagine he'd be involved in any fuckery. I have nothing but good things to say about my dealings with him over the years.

I sure hope James Wilson doesn't have a profile here.

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
He doesn't, but what does Jordan have to do with it?

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
I guess Jordan was selling him the parts, which of course was enough for some asshats over at NAZIoc to talk shit about him too...you know how they can be. smh

Last edited:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
What is wrong with drop shipping if the parts are coming from the manufacturer? I would think that would be more desirable.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
What is wrong with drop shipping if the parts are coming from the manufacturer? I would think that would be more desirable.

Exactly. I don't understand what their problem is. It's not like you're getting Ebay shit, welded together in someone's basement with a box of sparklers, from Jordan. People are retarded.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Only thing we are saying is that guy was very rude to us and excepted the world from us and wanted us to support his business. Like he really thought we should pay for his stuff. As you can see with his gofundme for his build. That backfired big time.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member
Only thing we are saying is that guy was very rude to us and excepted the world from us and wanted us to support his business. Like he really thought we should pay for his stuff. As you can see with his gofundme for his build. That backfired big time.

Maybe I'm confused. You say "us"...I thought Wilson has nothing to do with IGOTASTI.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
He doesn't, but us in referring to I.G.O.T.A.?. He contacted our page and by phone and things got heated.

Batmobile_Engage

Staff member

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
No problem. Hope that clears it up for you.

WesternSTi

The Music Man
I love it when people resort to bad mouthing for no good reason. It's so professional! :x Forget him. Y'all keep doing great things for the Subaru Community!!!