Rims barney style

ICY STi

[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]The stock BBS STi rims are 17x8 +53...the rims im wanting to get are 18x8 +45...does that mean I need to get a 10 mm spacer to mount the new rims so they will clear my brembo? Will this require rolling the fenders as well... Still stock suspension and ride height. Thanks [/FONT]​
:)

[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Please break it down barney style...I have not been able to make sense of all the stickies I have read online.[/FONT]​

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Should not require a roll.

Check with the manufacturer if they will clear factory Brembos. Some do and some don't. It all depends on how the wheel is designed.

And if the wheel requires a 10mm spacer then you will have to roll because your offset will now be +35mm.

ICY STi

I guess I have the wrong idea of a spacer then. I'm going to call the stateside distributor and see if they can clear some things up.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Since the wheel width is the same, you're essentially pushing the wheel 8mm further outwards. This will not in any way require a roll/pull.

FYI, My wheels are 19mm further outwards and are about as far out as you can go without needed to roll/pull.