Ruined? | Royalty STi

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We're not here to put anyone down or make fun of anyone because to each his own, but do you think this is even safe to drive?

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
definitely not safe to drive. especially at high speeds. i think it would look a lot better with a lot less camber

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We bet tires don't last long, lol.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
well no they dismount the tires flip them around and remount so they r good as new.. like 2 sets of tires lol.

Not practical, that is all xP

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I can't say anything nice... so I'll not say anything..

Agreed! so I will say it for you.

You have to be retarded to think this A.) Looks good and B.) helps with handling or performance in any way shape or form.

To do this to a new STi is sacrilege... Or the new STi looks that much like a Honda that it now attracts these kind of people. :lol:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
*walks into this thread*

*turns around immediately*

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
Yes there is a limit but its his car not urs... if he wants do do that to it he can... who r we to judge him for it? Everyone has their own style and things they like. Thats his... like JJ said to each their own. I dont condone it and would never do that to my own car but im not gunna make fun of him or call him and idiot for it... his car being like that does not affect u in any way shape or form... (this isnt directed and anyone specific just in general)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Even though we don't get why he did that its his own car and money. Our original question was about it being safe.

It's his own car and his own money, yes, but when he (or she) operates that junk on the street he is putting everyone else in danger. It's not safe on a 100hp econobox and it's even more unsafe on something that has triple the power. So, yes, the owner is an idiot, same for all the other morons that do this to vehicles.

Does it matter? If the owner operates it in public then they are possibly endangering someone I know, as I have people all around the world.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
Actually i take that comment back cuz im not here to argue with anyone... just realize that all those "stance" ppl feed off ppl hating on it... if everyone stopped making a big deal about it it will die out like neon and huge body kits...