Rumble greetings from Switzerland

nime

Hi everone

Just wanted to introduce myself to the IGOTASTi community. I'm pretty new to subaru, just bought myself a 2011 WRX STI sedan 3 weeks ago. It's completely stock, nothing done to it.

It's my second car. Before that i had a 2003 Civic, total junk, just for learning purposes :lol:

Last week i dipped the original STI wheels with black plasti dip and here we are:
uukrsir7.jpg

Planning on a Invidia Q300 Cat Back next month. And then next year, when the warranty's over, gonna get a catted Invidia downpipe and a remap. Then i will be done for awhile with engine mods. As soon as the engine starts to make trouble i'm gonna watch out for a cosworth closed deck replacement, but that's far future.

Hmmm, well maybe something about my other hobbies :D
I also film car videos and upload them to YouTube. If you're interested in what kind of videos these are, have a look here:

Maybe i'll do a vlog for my STI =)

If you have questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks and best regards
nime

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the family!

We love Video's of STi's!!!!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!
Wow... I was not expecting that video... The quality is SURREAL!!!! What camera do you use?!?!

Now you have to make a vlog considering you have such an amazing quality camera!!!

nime

Thank you all for your greetings :)
[MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION]: Hehe, thank you. I'm happy, that you like the video :D. I'm using a Canon EOS 100D since a year now. Maybe going to buy a EOS 70D next year, but i'm not feeling like i need it. It's not only about the camera. You can get so much quality out of a cheap camera if you know how to set it right :D.

nime

well, i've got some news for you guys :D
i got the invidia q300 exhaust and it's now getting a full matte blue wrap. will be posting pictures when i get him back :)
next plans are a suspension upgrade and some rota grids.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Looks great!

nime

just photoshopped some new wheels on it and lowered it a little, that's how he could look like by spring :D

yvriz8qh.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Wow man. Youre really good at photoshopping!!!

Car is gonna look sick!