shefledthescene's 2006 subaru impreza wrx TR

shefledthescene

abbigale is a 2006 world rally blue subaru impreza WRX TR. [phew!]

she was purchased on september 19th, 2006. i was still a senior in high school and she was my first brand new car. i came from the honda world so the wrx was a new animal. my brother had a heavily modded bugeye so i grew to love subarus long before i ever bought one.

over my 5 years of ownership i have experienced many new things such as autocrossing, drag racing [at the track of course] and have made many friends along the way. she is also 100% paid off as of september 2010 [paid in full by yours truely]. a big accomplishment!

here is a time line with some pictures... mod list to follow. all modifications have been done by my father & i in our garage.

moretues5.jpg

here she is in her stock gloriness

subaru4.jpg

first on the appearance list was the eibach prokit lowering springs & 17x7 race gold OZ superleggeras

DSC_5612_marked.jpg

next came 2004/2005 taillights, a MUST in my opinion.

Picture089.jpg

another must- v-limited replica front lip! you can also see here we painted my TR mirrors WRB.

057.jpg

junk in the trunk

016.jpg

054.jpg

039.jpg

misc pictures
022.jpg

IMG_2005.jpg

12355.jpg

031.jpg

028.jpg

16.jpg

IMG_1189.jpg

IMG_1179.jpg

IMG_1162.jpg

IMG_1163.jpg

modifications:
- 20% window tint
- Pioneer head unit
- Kartboy short throw shifter
- Autometer triple clock pod
- Eibach Prokit
- 17x7 Race Gold OZ Superleggeras
- TurboXS Short Ram Intake
- Custom subiesport front plate delete
- Mirrors painted WR Blue to match the body
- Blobeye Taillights
- V-Limited Replica Front Lip
- Stage II Flash
- Hawk HPS brake pads
- Prosport boost, oil pressure & water temp gauges
- BFgoodrich G-Force 225/45/17
- Black Lugs
- Front & Rear Strut Bar
- H Brace
- JL 10" sub
- Boston Acoustic F&R door speakers
- Hella Supertones painted gold

Eagleye

Tinkerer
nice ride, im happy to see what yours looks like with those springs. I'll talk with you more later, going to the speed shop!

shefledthescene

thanks! yeah i've had the prokit for years with zero problems. great set of springs especially if youre using your OEM struts

Paul.c

Nice car and mod list. It's a well balanced mod list with both power and suspension and even some creature comforts thrown in there. Keep it up.