Soon to own a 2017 Lapis STI!

LapisSTI

Hey guys Matt here, currently deployed to afghanistan and waiting on news of when my car shows up to the dealer! I am stuck here until November and will be hopefully picking it up the first weekend back. It's a Base STI lapis blue pearl with Navi and Push button! I'm really glad to find this place too and hopefully meet some people around the Campbell area!

-Matt

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome [MENTION=5936]LapisSTI[/MENTION].

Also thank you for your service. ??

↪Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!↩

LapisSTI

Hey thanks! lol yeah, stuck here for a little bit trying to figure out the basics for the car as far as little things go.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Hey thanks! lol yeah, stuck here for a little bit trying to figure out the basics for the car as far as little things go.

Once the mod bug bits it hurts, lol.

LapisSTI

Well, coming from a 2008 c6z06 yeah lol. This is waaaaaay cheaper. Just trying to get a nice up north car now with some style and 4 doors.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Your love the STi. We have two!

↪Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!↩

Welcome. If you have any questions feel free to ask. More than a few people will have a quick response for you.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!! You're going to absolutely love it here!! Post pictures of the Z06 or we will ban you! (Just kidding) Seriously though, I want to see pictures of that bad boy!!!!

What made you go from a Z06 to an STI?!?!?

LapisSTI

Welcome to IGOTASTI!!! You're going to absolutely love it here!! Post pictures of the Z06 or we will ban you! (Just kidding) Seriously though, I want to see pictures of that bad boy!!!!

What made you go from a Z06 to an STI?!?!?

D-1SC procharged E-85 RHS 427, baby was fun but I can't go up north to Wisconsin in that. I destroyed a disk in my back not long ago from a rocket attack here in Afghanistan and I need something between Fun and Work. My back is still good but it degraded the disk enough that now I notice it and I actually sold the Vette maybe 5 years ago for a knee issue. This will be the car that takes it place to be completely honest. I saved like 6 years for that car and now I got myself financially setup to afford this car and still move back home and yes, lol mind you I also had a tumor removed from my left knee that cost me 30 grand as well. (Army would not cover it) Mostly the reason the vette left.

So in spite of all things that happened I cannot justify another LSX car, I have had everything from AMS Evo's to 1/2 mile cars like my 08 Supervette making 800whp but I literally wanted an STI for so long and I literally love the gauges and interior to these cars so much I just dove on it. I think part of it too is that Wallace Imports offered me a deal on a 2017 STI with Nav/Push button for 37,224 out the door and I thought that was a stellar deal.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Dang, sorry to hear about your misfortunes. Sounds you got a hell of deal on the STi!! Either way, if you had a ton of cars, you need to post pictures of them ALLLLLLL!!! :tard: