Soooo! IgotaSTI today.

Scoobi_Snax

:tard: I got my first subaru/first 4wd vehicle/first station wagon/STI/4cyl... Ok you get the picture i popped major cherries today when I bought my 2008 STI goon. I found it in San Jose at a dealer and long story short I got it for a good deal. I have had many vehicles but this is the first of its kind and unlike what I usually buy. But I have been eyeing STI's since High School when I had my first 69 Camaro, yeah I still have a 69 Camaro. Nuff talk, I will get some flicks up later on just thought I would intro myself. I dont plan on dumping a lot of money in this car but I do want to use this site to get some ideas for exterior looks.

freshasf*ck

Nice! Congratulations!
Props on the '69 Camaro... that is honestly like my all time favorite car.

I can't wait to see the pictures man! Remember, its not TRUELY your car until you sleep in it over night! So remember to sleep in your car tonight :)

As for the exterior looks, if you want a quick / cheap way to make your rims stand out while being able to change the color easily and go back to the stock color... PLASTI DIP! :D
Oh and don't forget, painting anything red adds HP and painting anything BLACK is MAAAAAD haha - i've been watching too much MCM

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Welcome. We need more details on BOTH the sti and the camaro!

35r

Welcome to the team mang ! Tons of info here, hope you enjoy everything and feel free to ask questions !

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Nice! Congratulations!

I can't wait to see the pictures man! Remember, its not TRUELY your car until you HAVE SEX IN IT! So remember to have sex in your car tonight :)

As for the exterior looks, if you want a quick / cheap way to make your rims stand out while being able to change the color easily and go back to the stock color... PLASTI DIP! :D
Oh and don't forget, painting anything red adds HP and painting anything BLACK is MAAAAAD haha - i've been watching too much MCM

Fixed! :D

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
:tard: I got my first subaru/first 4wd vehicle/first station wagon/STI/4cyl... Ok you get the picture i popped major cherries today when I bought my 2008 STI goon. I found it in San Jose at a dealer and long story short I got it for a good deal. I have had many vehicles but this is the first of its kind and unlike what I usually buy. But I have been eyeing STI's since High School when I had my first 69 Camaro, yeah I still have a 69 Camaro. Nuff talk, I will get some flicks up later on just thought I would intro myself. I dont plan on dumping a lot of money in this car but I do want to use this site to get some ideas for exterior looks.

Welcome and Enjoy! :D Check out the member's journals and feel free to start your own! :tup:

Scoobi_Snax

Nice! Congratulations!

I can't wait to see the pictures man! Remember, its not TRUELY your car until you sleep in it over night! So remember to sleep in your car tonight :)

Pictures will be up soon i downloaded the app i found on my samsung but it is acting up right now. Its easier for me to post pics from my phone so this weekend I will put all my toys up together and take some pics. I am also a member of Pro-Touring.Com and have been hearing about plasti dip so I will do some research. My lady likes black wheels so I may try that out. Maybe I will paint the whole car red im sure I can get an extra 5 Horsies outta that. Thanks for the info.

Scoobi_Snax

Welcome. We need more details on BOTH the sti and the camaro!

The subaru is an 08 and just got a brand new motor from the dealer with a warranty. So right now it is all stock. The camaro is has a 383 stroker motor with 373 gears 10 bolt rearend nothing too fancy it is for the most part a rust free stock interior car good for cruising couple times a month.