Spec Ops Motorsports Official Introduction

Spec-Ops Motorsports

Inactive Vendor
Hi Subie Fans,

You may have heard from the rumor mill that Spec Ops Motorsports is now working on Subarus. Well, we'd like to confirm those rumors and formally introduce ourselves as a shop. Here are a few pictures of EVO builds we've done:

SheasBay.jpg

RicsBay.jpg

JoshsBay.jpg

Spec Ops Motorsports started as a Mitsubishi Evolution based tuning shop. Current services we offer include, but are not limited to:
  • Engine Builds
  • Turbo Kits
  • Parts Consulting
  • Dyno and road tuning (In shop dyno coming soon!)
  • Periodic services (Fluids, Timing, Plugs, etc)
  • LLUMAR computerized/precision cut window tinting
If you don't see a service on the list, feel free to ask! We have a great local shop we use for custom fabrication from dump tubes to full on cages.:cool:

Here's a list of some of the companies we are Authorized Dealers for:
  • Amsoil
  • ACT
  • ARP
  • Buschur Racing
  • CBRD
  • ETS
  • Exedy
  • STM
  • Forced Performance
  • MAPerformance
We're dealers for quite a few more companies, and are continuing to expand our authorized dealer list to include more parts for Subies.

Recently, we've been growing to include Subarus in our lineup of cars we build and tune. Here's a recent example of what we were able to do with a 2011 WRX

MODS:
  • Tsudo 3" turboback
  • Hallman MBC @ 20.6 PSI
  • Wahlboro 255 LPH fuel pump
  • Cobb AccessPort
  • Badass Spec Ops Tune
Virtual Dyno chart:

Jesses2011WRXwithHallmanmbcat205psi.jpg

Come back and revisit this thread as we continue to expand our shop and the services!

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team! Glad to have you as a IGOTASTi Vendor! Thanks again and if you need anything please let us know. :ty: That WRX is making sick numbers with such small mods. Great job!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Glad to see you here Matt! Good luck with everything and if your are ever in the north please feel free to drop a line. I would love to do some road tuning for you guys if you are ever in town!

Spec-Ops Motorsports

Inactive Vendor
:welcome: to the team! Glad to have you as a IGOTASTi Vendor! Thanks again and if you need anything please let us know. :ty: That WRX is making sick numbers with such small mods. Great job!

Thanks JJ. He called to let us know ge stomped an EVO X on the highway while on leave in Florida. Some of the guys in the shop weren't happy he beat an EVO, but overall we're happy with the power and torque she made. :D

Hmmm I wish I could see this photo, can you post it on the facebook page? Oh and welcome ;)

It's up there, let me know if you have problems finding it on our page!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Matt you need to add the Spec-Ops logo as a avatar! That would be a neat avatar to see.

STimedic

Hi Matt! About time Y'all got on here.....I imagine it took Gino n Edwin quite a bit of pestering! I need to get the beast over so I can get the decal you said I could have from the other week.

frankensubie

howdy boss ! welcome to the sane forum :) that wrx has the deatchwerks 300 lph pump in it and a host of power train upgrades such hardened trans,rear cradle and center supprt bearing bushings along with a tourque solutions short shifter and all the associated bushings as well...slick ride with a great tune on it.
Jesse was very happy with it.

Undecisive

boom! i have dibs on the miata whenever the shop gets one and preps it for spec miata, Ill be going to CMP as many times as possible this year so I can get my Race license in 2012.