sti

JuanSTI

ok but i cant really drive it cuz i did the bigger turbo injectors fuel pump manual boost controller and the intake but i havent tuned it cuz my friend said i should get the spark plugs brakes rotors and the check engine light is on so ill have to check that out too

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We is going to do your tune?

JuanSTI

yea well ill have to wait until i get the money for it cuz i just spent like 2500 on turbo intake injectors fuel pump manual boost controller and labor to do all that

JuanSTI

i cel was cuz of the bigger turbo head gaskets nobody could tell me if it was a sure thing and the rest just kind of came up as we went on with it. if i would of known it had that many problems i would of taken care of the issues first but still it is my fault never really took care of it and know here are the consequences

JuanSTI

my friend just told me that the overflow is overflowing and that hes 100 percent sure that the head gasket is blown cuz hes adding 1 gallon of antifreeze every time he drives it for 20 to 30 min and also the coolant is going out the exhaust and he says i have no leaks