Stop me from buying a Ford Fiesta/Focus

Doubleyouarex

Its funny you say that, I traded my Taco for my WRX, and reduced my costs by $280 a month. The only reason its not $350 is the fuel costs. I had the 2.7 I4 and was getting up 29 mpg on the hwy but the rex gets 22/23 hwy with the boost at normal, Im hitting 31mpg now with my boost being low, plus the taco doesnt require premium. . I dont think you'll be able to haul 5 people comfortably any of these small cars we have been suggesting so Ill say 4 cylinder camry, fusion, accord, sonata. They all get great fuel mileage and still haul 5 people comfortably.

Damn my wrx gets 26-28 highway with cruise control and im nowhere near stock boost levels :)

Ever think of getting a turbo diesel and running it on veg..? My buddy drives his jetta all over for free. Restaurants just give away their oil bc they normally have to pay to have it taken. Just a thought....

Paul.c

I got a 2011 mini Cooper s. Plenty of power and very sharp handling. Got a great deal and very happy with my choice. Will post pictures later.

Paul.c

I drove a NA cooper and would have bought it but fortunately it was chili red. But it was loaded out with leather, key-less entry and ignition, garage door opener etc. Luckily though I was able to get my car for just a little more.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I drove a NA cooper and would have bought it but fortunately it was chili red. But it was loaded out with leather, key-less entry and ignition, garage door opener etc. Luckily though I was able to get my car for just a little more.

So now are you leaving mod status and going to a mini site?

Paul.c

So now are you leaving mod status and going to a mini site?

I've actually been a member of most of the mini sites since 2008 when we bought my wife's mini clubman, so there really isn't much of a change. I still love STis and Subarus but just don't own one at the moment. Hopefully my next one can be more dedicated to being beastly rather than a daily driver.