Subie love

on my gr i put some feal coilover.. that made a world of differance. i walo have some race comp sways with kart boy end link that will be going on in a week or so. when i first got the gr that was the first thing i noticed. it was way so soft.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
I cringe everytime I see the episode of Top Gear UK when they are doing the STI/EVO comparison. They ripped on the STI so bad and kept showing video of The Stig driving (GR) hard around a corner, it getting loose, sloppy and you can see an enormous amount of body roll.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Wait!

Didn't they say at the end of day they'd take the STi over the Evo?

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
I think so, but there was still a ton of bitching about body roll, soft feel, etc.

inferno19d

To come into this conversation, I have to say upgrading to a 22 mm Sway front and rear made a huge difference; if i remember correctly the stock on a GR is just 19mm.

Panchosti208

the sti Have changed a lot they look like a corolla with a spoiler they should of kept the same sporty body style as the 07 and down And ive seen that all sti exept for the 06 are top feed. The o6 are side that foe some reason helps them a little more for high rpms when doing the 1/4 mile. I can tell you guys got into this post. Would you guys thing a 06 would lok better with a duck wing, wingless, or just the stock high wing? ya im way off topic.