tattoo.

Scott Stokes

Ok guys so if u guys know me. I am a tattoo fan that's isn't afraid of alittle ink for advertising. So I have decided that a igotasti.com tattoo would be worth the pain. So it is up to you guys and jj to come up with the design. Submit all designs to jj so he can email them to me. And I will make the choice by the end of august. So start designing

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
WOW!

Undecisive

Also if you go take a look at the tshirts you will notice a user name on one of the arms. I think you should add your username to you arm as well

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Holy crap! That's dedication!

You aint just wistling dixie! Not even I would go that far :lol: Only because people have asked me, while wearing the shirt, if i really have a sexualy tranmitted infection to which I always respond with "go fuck yourself"

I like the idea of the user name on the arm just like the shirt

Scott Stokes

Well JJ threw me some new designs, but a do like the shirt design idea. I got my tattoo artist coming over this week to work on design. I will post up what we come up with.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well JJ threw me some new designs, but a do like the shirt design idea. I got my tattoo artist coming over this week to work on design. I will post up what we come up with.

Scott no one else has them designs. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Jj they are locked away in a special place. And before any ink is done I will pass a designs by you first.

Awesome. I'm gonna own whatever body part you do. :thumbsup: