Thank you for becoming a premium member!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Another big shout out to Chris AKA: stichris for his continued support as a "Sponsor" of IGOTASTi.COM! :rockon: my friend!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
A big shout out to Luke AKA: Evo rules your world! for his continued support as a "Supporter" of IGOTASTi.COM! :ty:

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Another one has joined the team. Big shout to Charles AKA: fallenone121 for becoming a "Contributer" to IGOTASTi.COM. :rockon:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Another big shout out to Steve AKA: toomes for his continued support as a "Sponsor" to IGOTASTi.COM! :ty:

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Another big shout out to Michael AKA: badlandsracer for his continued support as a "Sponsor" to IGOTASTi.COM! :nos:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Another big shout out to Tom AKA: bluebeast for his continued support as a "Sponsor" of IGOTASTi.COM!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
And another one joins the team!

Big shout out to Nathan AKA: nathan2001 for becoming a " Supporter" to IGOTASTi.COM. :ty:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Big shout out to our own Td_d for his donation to the site! Thanks pal and :rockon:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
A HUGE SHOUT OUT TO GEORGE AKA: HolyCrapItsFast for his huge donation to the site again! He has helped me when I really needed the support! Holy thank you and I owe you big time my friend! :thumbsup:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
A HUGE SHOUT OUT TO GEORGE AKA: HolyCrapItsFast for his huge donation to the site again! He has helped me when I really needed the support! Holy thank you and I owe you big time my friend! :thumbsup:

Always a pleasure :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
A big shout out to Tyler AKA: Osiris for his continued support as a "Supporter" of IGOTASTi.COM.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
And another big shout out to Joe AKA: Rice Rocket for his continued support as a "Supporter" of IGOTASTi.COM! :ty:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
A super big shout to Heidi AKA: subieluv who just became a "Sponsor" on IGOTASTi.COM! She also is a "Sponsor" on IGOTASUBARU.COM also! SHE ROCKS!!!!
[FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]